into a slightly less costly hotel for my final night. Though I paid
for a tiny room with an "atrium" view, I was given a splendid view if
Devil's Peak and Table Mountain from a big corner room.
The day and night away from everyone is a good time to reflect on my
experience.
Here is my plan for completing this blog over the next few days:
I will write one or maybe more summary reflections. Africa is food for
a lot of thought. I learned a lot, and want to write about it.
I will prepare some topical photo posts. Posting from my iPhone means
one photo per post. When I get home on September 10th, I'll be able to
post multiple pics together, using my desktop machine.
I plan to use my desktop machine to improve rendering of the pics,
clean up the excess line returns, and generally tidy the blog in ways
I can't easily do from my poor little telephone.


No comments:
Post a Comment